Sunday, May 26, 2013

Always

Know this:
I am with you.
It is not that I will be with you in the future 
as though I were not now;
But I am with you.
Always.
Ever present.
With you.
I am, I exist, I reside, I walk with you,
holding your hand,
Always within you:
in your heart, your eyes, your feet and hands,
your soul.
I am ever present as the Word on your tongue,
ready to spring forth from your mouth,
proclaimed by your lips:
I am.  
And in that I am, you are.
For I, Christ the man, cannot--but by my Spirit--
be in the world unless through you.
But behold:
I am with you always.
Always.
Even to the end of the world.
Even there.
Even then.
I am.
Through all the trials and tribulations,
through all your suffering and despair,
through all your tears of joy and jubilation;
Through all, with all, and in all,
I am.
I am there.
I am always.
Always with you.
With you.
With you.
With you.
Always.

---

I am with you now.
Listen.
Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment